|Back to writing. Behold the tools of the trade!|
|The Magic Spreadsheet! The zeroes shame me.|
Why did I put up zeroes? I'm following the rules. Editting doesn't count. Side projects don't count. Only work on the work-in-progress counts. In addition, I have the following going on:
- Multiple MOOCs, in progress. Including homework essays, peer reviews, etc. (topics ranging from digital image processing to Cosmology to modern and post-modern literature and philosophy) More on this in another post.
- My quest for the next level of accreditation from Infocomm, the AV trade organization; I plan to earn my CTS-D (Certified Technical Specialist - Designer) later this year. More on this in another "pixels" post.
- Peer-reviews and critiques from the writing group.
- This blog. I'll try two entries per week.
- More reading. Currently on my way through Lev Grossman's The Magicians at the strong recommendation of fellow New York writer/blogger/thinker Evan Leatherwood. Evan is a different kind of writer than I am; he actually finishes things. Perhaps I'll share my thoughts when I finish.
On top of all the above, I sometimes sleep, love time with my family, and have a sometimes busy time at the job. So I'll close for now. Look for a "pixels" post later in the week!