Friday, October 11, 2013

Nightmare Fuel, Day the 10th. An Experiment


I'm continuing to play with form. Today's prompt was pretty straightforward, which is the hardest thing for me to deal with.

I initially thought of something with the conflict between nature and civilization, and with the potential for the latter to strike back at the former. Or how living so far from nature stresses us. Neither of those ideas felt compelling, so I started from there and drifted to a little scrap of whimsy which unspooled over my twitter feed through the course of the day.

I might at some point revisit this form of storytelling. I don't know if I'll make a new Twitter account for it or have it drift in and out of this one. The latter seems, at least, more interesting.

From uvw916a on Flickr from http://www.flickr.com/photos/25023895@N02/
via a Creative Commons Attribution license


From LeonardCSuskin on twitter.

























No comments:

Post a Comment